Routinely balance your tires to avoid uneven wear, vibration, and potentially unsafe driving conditions. When Appalachian Tire balances your wheels, they are helping to ensure that your tires are spinning around as evenly as possible, which is important for optimal driving performance.
Wheel-balance service includes:
• Tire and wheel removal
• Mounting each wheel on a state-of-the-art balancing machine
• Spinning each wheel to make sure the weight of the wheel and tire are balanced evenly around the axle
• Detecting and locating any imbalance
• Attaching a lead weight on the opposite side of the tire to compensate for weight differences
• Remounting tires and wheels